Sensory Spoon Chewy Tube®
Oral Motor Device
- For babies aged 7 months - 3 years
- Perfect for little hands to develop baby's grasp
- Improves eye-to-hand and hand-to-mouth coordination
- Unique soft texture offers comfort for sprouting teeth
- Fits comfortably into baby's mouth & naturally prevents gagging
- Easy to clean, top level dishwasher safe
- Adult supervision required
Not intended for children over the age of 3 years old
Product is extremely durable but should be replaced at first sign of wear.
Chewy Tubes® are innovative oral motor devices designed to provide a resilient, non-food, chewable surface for practising biting and chewing skills.
Chewy Tubes® offer a safe, non-toxic surface for developing biting and chewing skills. Chewy Tubes® are latex-free and lead-free. In addition, they do not contain PVC or phthalates.
- Provides Sensory Stimulation (Autism, ADHD and Biting Aid)
- Chewy Tubes® are Non-Toxic, Latex Free, Lead Free and are Non-Flavoured
- No PVC or Phthalates
- Intended for individual use, with adult supervision
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Oral Motor Device
- Made in USA
Chewy Tubes® are an innovative oral motor device designed to provide a resilient, non-food, chewable surface for practising biting and chewing skills. Intended for individual use, Chewy Tubes® are non-toxic, latex free and lead free. In addition they do not contain PVC or phthalates.
Chewy Tubes® colours are all FDA compliant and CE marked