Oral Chew Device
The Chewnoodle® is very effective at satisfying oral motor sensory needs for individuals with Phelan-McDermid Syndrome, Autism and Down Syndrome.
Chewnoodle® offer a safe, non-toxic surface for developing biting and chewing skills. Chewnoodle® are latex-free and lead-free. In addition, they do not contain PVC or phthalates.
- Provides Sensory Stimulation (Autism, ADHD and Biting Aid)
- Chewnoodle are Non-Toxic, Latex Free, Lead Free and are Non-Flavoured
- No PVC or Phthalates
- Intended for individual use, with adult supervision
- Can be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Oral Motor Device
- Made in USA
Available in 5 different types
- Chewnoodle® Super - Bumpy Surface, clear tube with a blue tint
- Chewnoodle® Red - Bumpy Surface, red in colour
- Chewnoodle® Max - Smooth Surface, opaque white in colour
- Chewnoodle® Blue- Bumpy Surface, blue in colour
- Chewnoodle® Basic - Smooth, white in colour
Chewnoodle® are an innovative oral motor device designed to provide a resilient, non-food, chewable surface for practising biting and chewing skills. Intended for individual use, Chewnoodle® are non-toxic, latex free and lead free. In addition they do not contain PVC or phthalates.
Chewnoodle® are made of non-toxic FDA-approved silicone, the Chewnoodle is a practical and convenient oral tool that aids in chewing self-regulation and jaw muscle strengthening